Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Art of MKanvinde

Here is a beautiful shop filled with original fine art--both paintings and prints. Everything is so colorful, again, I had a hard time picking just a few to show you. These are among my favorites:

"Elegant Poppies" Watercolor & acrylic.

"Underwater Magic"

"Dream Falls"

Visit MKanvinde, here.

My next special is:

$3.00 off this Log Cabin Decorative Birdhouse. Here's the link.

A word about the specials...They are not posted in my shop. You must put "blog sale" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice. They are good for one-day only! They expire when the next one is listed!

3 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Love that underwater pic!

no-compromise said...

How can I buy this birdhouse?

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Sorry, it was sold a long time ago! This post was from 2008!