Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been quite busy lately crafting; and since it has been awhile since I have posted anything, I thought I would show you what I have been up to.

I've sold a few ACEOs lately, so I thought it was time to replenish that area of my etsy shop.

What is an ACEO? If you know what they are, they are completely addictive to make and to own! For those not familiar with them, ACEO stands for artist cards, editions and originals. They are small works of art in any media, the only criteria being they measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".

This first one is called, "Cosmic Dust" and is a mixture of acrylic paints on watercolor paper. The inspiration came from Jewelstreet's creative challenge that I have blogged about many times before, the theme being, space.

The title of this one is "Desert Rose", and it is just something that I had rattling around in my head for awhile. Sometimes this happens to me & the only way to get "rid" of the thought is to craft it out!

This one needs no introduction...I hope you can see it is my tribute to the young Elvis Presley, and it is called, "Shadow of The King".

I really enjoy making these mini works of art. They also stretch my imagination is many directions. I've also done some collage ones and some fabric ones. You can have a look at them in my shop. Leave me a comment--I'd love to know what you think.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: