Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Painting Show


Here is my latest oil painting finished just last week! I used Jewelstreet's Creative Challenge on Etsy as my inspiration. We were to be inspired by Autumn. I did this fun
scene on a 6 x 9 piece of masonite board. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

Now a little segway to remind you of my Black Friday to Cyber Mondy sale in my Etsy shop. You can catch all the details, here. Oh & by the way, Jewelstreet is having a fantastic sale in her shop, too. She is running hourly sales--you can see them on her blog.

Happy Shopping & I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

jewelstreet said...

Awww, aren't you sweet?! Thanks for posting about my sale.

Love the painting! You did an amazing job with it!

Now I'm off to check out your sale.