Saturday, November 29, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

I know it's Saturday, but I am going to announce my big promotion anyway! As the title suggests, it is called, "Countdown to Christmas". Starting December 1 and continuing through December 24, I am going to feature one Etsy shop a day. Here are some FAQs.

Does my shop have to sell Christmas themed items? No, I hope to have a big response and be able to showcase a variety of items. If the response is good, I may extend or repeat this idea.

What do I have to do for a chance to be featured? Just leave a comment on this blog post and also on this forum post. You must comment in both places. Extra consideration will be given to anyone who comes back and comments on the features. By asking to be featured, you give permission for me to use your photos in the feature.

And,From December 2 thru December 24, I will select one item from my shop and offer it at a special price. This special will only be seen on my blog.

10 comments:

SleightGirl said...

I would love to be considered!

I sell, knit and crochet clothing and accessories...I'm still pretty new (opened in October) so I'm always looking for exposer.

http://www.AllThingsTangled.etsy.com

juliaa said...

hi! i'd love the chance to be featured. it's great that you're doing this. :)

http://juliaa.etsy.com

Melanie Hazen said...

if you like my shop, i'd love to be featured. thanks!

http://melaniehazen.etsy.com

Angela said...

Fun blog! (I'm ClockRocks on etsy, by the way!)

I love the Cosmic Dust ACEO in your shop - very cool!

Feel free to check out my blog too - www.fallingstar924.blogspot.com

jewelstreet said...

Can I be featured?! You know my shop so I won't post the link here.

This is a great idea, btw!

Mayhem said...

If you like my stuff...Consider Me!

I sell Meditation Malas, Photography, & Giclee Prints!

More info about malas is on my blog.

www.MayhemArts.etsy.com

modmoxie said...

Great blog Craftymoose! I'd love to be considered for your countdown. Can't wait to see who you feature tomorrow! Thanks for doing this.

modmoxie
www.modmoxie.etsy.com
www.modmoxiejewels.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I would really like to be considered! :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5565399

pocketfulofsunshine said...

Thanks for the opportunity!!!!! I would love to be considered. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

jenniferladd said...

I would love to be considered for this. I make handmade bags, purses, and baby items. (I just left a comment on your forum thread, too).

Thanks!
Jennifer

http://jenniferladd.etsy.com