Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale!

Hello, blog readers! You are the first to get news of my sale--I will not be posting my sale in my shop until late Thursday night!

Announcing my Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale in my Etsy Shop!

From 12:0l am Nov. 28 to 11:59 pm Dec. 1 enjoy the following:

20% off my entire shop (regular shipping applies)

50% off shipping for orders $30 and up (after discount)(to one address only)

Please make your purchase & wait for a revised paypal invoice before paying.

Here are just a few items to entice you:




2 comments:

jewelstreet said...

ooh, nice sale!

I have to tell you the angel I bought from you sits next to me on my worktable everyday. Well, at least until she adorns my tree again.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear she is well loved!