Monday, October 6, 2008
I've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Jewelstreet, and I'm happy to play along. Since my blog has yet to gain a dedicated following....I will invite anyone who reads it to play along if they so desire. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Here are my seven random facts:
l. I love the Southwest-the climate, the colors, everything! I wish I lived there.
2. I take oil painting lessons.
3. When I was young, I thought I was adopted.
4. I feel a "connection" to Native Americans, but have no Indian blood in me.
5. I've visited 19 foreign countries.
6. I hope to visit all 50 US states at some point in my life.
7. I almost never remember my dreams unless they are "bad" ones.
So there you have it!