Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thar She Blows!


So if you have been wondering if I was ever coming back and where was I anyway, you are about to get your answer!
We left on the 4th of July for Copenhagen, Denmark, to board Holland America's newest ship, the MS Eurodam for its inaugural voyage. It was actually two 10 day back to back cruises thru Northern Europe, and amazingly, I still fit through the doorway when it was time to disembark! So...I'm back...out from under 7 loads of laundry and ironing...well rested...back to creating...and ready to start blogging again!

I plan to blog about our trip as I did with our marathon trip last year thru Europe, so stay tuned.
But first, lest you think I've done nothing since I got home....

This was a catch up project for the creative challenges on Etsy that I have talked about many times before. The challenge was to be inspired by some photos of victorian houses in Cape May, New Jersey. I painted the above birdhouse (of course, it had to have some french beaded flowers,too!)which you can see and read the whole description here.

I'm also running a Saturday Night Special Sale in my shop starting 5 pm tonight. You just might want to stop by, especially if you really love this birdhouse.

Happy to be home, and I'll be back soon with my first vacation post!

No comments: