Saturday, August 23, 2008

My newest Elvis purchase!


For anyone left on planet Earth who doesn't know....I Love Elvis. I have quite a collection of things Elvis related, and above is the newest addition. I had these custom made by Rockcoasters from real 45 rpm records. I couldn't decide on the red or the yellow label, so I bought both! :) The record is, of course, our wedding song: "Can't Help Falling In Love".

On the business side of things...Rockcoasters is the best! Very easy to work with and they have or can get probably any record you can possibly want. Each coaster is backed with cork and then covered with a durable polymer acrylic coating to protect the label. Great workmanship at a great price with great customer service. What more can you ask for!

Stop by Rockcoasters-tell them Craftymoose sent you!

No comments: