Friday, June 20, 2008

Creative Challenge #101



I've been such a bad blogger lately! My daughter's high school classes are over and this past week and next I am busy driving her back and forth to school for review classes, tests, and Regents. With that said, I don't seem to have many uninterupted hours to create lately.

I did manage to make another birdhouse for the creative challenge this week. Challenge #100 was to be inspired by 100-make 100 things, use 100 colors of paint, 100parts, etc. That one completely baffled me! This week was to just create something simple. That, I could do! I painted the birdhouse with a complimentary color scheme and then attached some french beaded bumblebees. I call it "Bumblebee Mansion". It is available in my shop.

One more piece of news...I joined my first Etsy Team--Interior Design Team. They seem to be a very active team of very diverse and talented artists. I feel humbled that I was approved to walk among them! Hopefully in the near future I will begin featuring some of the wonderful shops here on this blog.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

What an adorable birdhouse! I love those little bees flying all around!

Welcome to the Interior Design Team! I just joined a few weeks ago and I think it is such a nice and supportive team!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for the welcome & kind comments on my birdhouse.

I think I am going to really enjoy being part of this team, too!