Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been tagged....twice!

Awhile back I was tagged by Jewelstreet, and I was recently tagged by Art Box Diary. Since both tags were similar, I hope they won't mind that I have combined the tags. I won't tag anyone specific (my cyberworld is small!), but if you would like to play along, feel free to do so...Here's the rules:

1)Link to the person(s) who tagged you
2)List 4-7 random things about yourself
3)Tag 4-7 people & let them know on their blogs that they have been tagged.

So here goes:

1)My favorite color is purple.

2)My favorite foods are pasta and anything made with eggplant.

3)My husband & I met on a blind date and our first date was at The Bronx Zoo.

4)One of my dreams is to visit all 50 US states.

5)I have always wanted to go to Egypt to see the Sphinx & pyramids.

6)I've visited 12 foreign countries.

7)I speak some French.

So, there you have it!

1 comment:

jewelstreet said...

Wow! 12 different countries. I would love to just go to one. lol.

You and K would be terrific together. Egypt is the one place she wants to go to more than anywhere else. Plus, she knows all the non-touristy spots. lol.