Monday, March 17, 2008

Featuring...A Pretty Rock

A Pretty Rock is a Etsy store based in Atlanta devoted to creating handcrafted limited edition jewelry.

From her profile: "Yazmin Wickham of A Pretty Rock creates one of a kind or limited edition pieces of jewelry. Brought to life with carefully selected gemstones, mineral stones and freshwater pearls, the collection is meant to lend affordable, quality elegance to all."

Here are just a few of my favorites:

Made with Rhodolite garnets and freeform keishe pearls these earring are a breath of Spring!

This bracelet is called "Reef Dreams". I'm fond of anything water/ocean related so this caught my eye right away. Created with coral hexagons and a translucent sea blue/green faceted chalcedony diamond, it has a sterling silver starfish charm.

A stunning necklace with a beautiful filigree charm and more eye-catching keishe pearls!

Visit A Pretty Rock, here.
Visit her blog, here.

3 comments:

Yazmin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yazmin said...

Oops! Had to fix my previous comment due to a typo. *blush*

Thank you for the feature! It's a fantastic write up. :)

Teresa and Cambria said...

I love this artist!! I have seen her on Etsy. I am 12 and I just started a site on Etsy. I have been beading and selling my creations for 2 years now. I would love it if you would look at my etsy site and tell me what you think of my jewelry. I would appreciate any feedback you could give me. Thanks, Cambria