Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Night Sale--Join me starting at 5 pm EST


Here's a preview of my Saturday Night Specials beginning at 5 p.m.:

Until midnight in Hawaii (6 a.m. Etsy time)put "SNS" in notes to seller & wait for an adjusted invoice before paying. Happy Shopping!

My sale is in the Valentine Section only tonight!
I am currently at 57 sales.

Sale #58 25% off
Sale #59 20% off
Sale #60 15% off and an extra surprise!
Regular shipping applies; however, if you spend $25 or more after the discount is applied, shipping will be free!
If you see something that you think belongs in the Valentine Section, convo me & tell me why & I just may move it!

French beaded flowers, beaded art dolls, beaded suncatchers, holiday items,and I just started listing handmade quilled supplies for card makers & scrapbooking.

Link to my Valentine's Day section.

1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

wow....that's beautiful, I am in awe that you can make such things, it's like magic