Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Artist's Way-Week 2

This week has been a little harder for me to keep up with tasks. School is closed this week...need I say more? I have, however, kept up with the morning pages. They continue help me sort out my thoughts to banish the bad ones and order the good ones. They also help inspire me and help me hold onto ideas. Here's a summary of my week.

Task 2: Where does my time go? Five major activities this week? Laundry, ironing, shopping, cleaning, cooking. Although this week is not a good example--the activities are basically the same. While I cannot cut out any of these--I have learned to delegate more. It really doesn't give me more time, but less stress!

Task 3: List 20 things you enjoy doing: cooking, baking, going for walks, playing solitaire on the computer, traveling, indoor gardening, listening to music, reading, painting, crafting.

Task 4: Pick 2 things from the list above that you avoid--for this week's goal.
I can't really say I avoid any of the above.

Task 6: Five more imaginary lives: Ballroom dancer, Chef, Teacher, Romance Novelist, Translator.

That's as far as I got this week. I'm working on coming up with the ten small changes and will post them later.

I appreciate all the visits & comments on my Artist Way posts. Thank you, all!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This week was hard for me, too! The weather's crazy, and it seems like everyone's sick, including me. Thanks for reminding me that it's OK to delegate the housework. I think I let it become an easy excuse sometimes.

Rebecca