Monday, October 1, 2007

Of Masks & Glass



So, I thought I would show you the two masks my daughter bought. The first one above is ceramic & the second one is made of paper mache.

The photo above shows a pretty set of necklace & earrings that our daughter picked out in the Murano Glass Factory. We did not buy anything else since my husband had been there 35 years ago before we were married, and we have 2 of these:

It is a hand painted decantur set with six little shot size glasses. This set is green; our other one is blue. Not a great photo, I know, but I didn't have time to take it out of the cabinet!

And finally, here is a little aceo that I did based on the photo of Burano in my previous post. At some point it will be for sale in my etsy shop.

Stay with me as our journey continues to Assisi via Tuscany!

2 comments:

stilettoheights said...

Those masks are wonderful, I love, love, love masks!!

Steph said...

Somehow I missed your ACEO the first time I looked through here. I love it!