Saturday, September 15, 2007

Etsy Saturday Night Special Blow-out Sale

Announcing my Saturday Night Special Sale on Etsy for tonight! Blog readers, please continue to read all the way through as I will have a special sale just for you!

I sell French beaded Flowers, Beaded Art Dolls, Beaded Pins and more!

From 5 p.m. to Midnight Hawaii time (6 a.m. EST time) enjoy the following special. Please put "SNS" in notes to seller and wait for an updated invoice before paying.

My next 2 sales (#39 & #40) will receive 40% the entire order (including shipping).

Subsequent sales will receive 25% off the entire order.

Free shipping #1 If you order is $25.00 or over before shipping amount OR
#2 If you purchase any of the three items featured in my shop!

For my blog readers only--

Sale #39 & #40 will receive 50% off; subsequent sales 30% off
Free shipping offers apply also!
PLEASE use code "Blog SNS" so I know you saw it here!

If you send me a Convo before 5:00 telling me what you would like to purchase, I will put it on reserve for you so no one else will beat you to it! You do this by going to my Etsy shop and on the lower right side, click "contact craftymoose"

Thanks and Happy Shopping!

No comments: