Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Monday Everyone!



By now you have probably figured out that I was on vacation. Sorry for the little white lie...but security and all. The part about the internet was true, however, it seems to be working well now. Maybe we just have to threaten to change services every now and then!

My husband, our daughter & I went on a 24 day trip to Europe. It was an organized tour, leisurely paced--10 countries in 24 days! It did get quite hectic at times, but needless to say we had a wonderful time! I hope to share some stories and photos in my upcoming blogs.

It took me quite a bit longer to catch up when I got home with all the laundry and putting away that had to be done. I did manage to slip my creative challange piece in (shown above), to use the colors of the rainbow. It is listed in my Etsy shop.

Unfortunately, upon our return, we learned of the passing of a close friend's wife who had been ill for many years. The family will be in New York for another week or so (they live in North Carolina)so we will have a chance to spend some time with them.

I hope you are all enjoying summer and I look forward to catching up with all of your blogs and news!

1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

Europe....how wonderful...I am tres tres jealous!!!

Glad you are back!!!