Friday, May 25, 2007

What do you believe?...

Only have time for a really quick post today, because I am determined to finish and list my creative challenge piece. If I am successful in finishing it, I will come back & show it off later! Until then, I leave you with this question that I came across on the internet while researching something...

What do you believe even though you cannot prove it?

I truly believe that there are no such things as ufos or aliens.

How about you? What do you believe?

2 comments:

stilettoheights said...

I believe that I have lived countless lifetimes before this one and in all of them I have loved the same man, but that this is the first life that we ended up together.

jewelstreet said...

I believe in ghosts. Well, maybe not exactly ghosts but spirits.

I'm a very weird person. lol.