Friday, May 25, 2007

Introducing.....



Stripes! This week's creative challenge was to make something inspired by your high school experience. After tossing around several ideas, I came up with this beaded art doll. My high school mascot was the tiger.

If I can take a moment to brag, I am so very proud of this, my latest art doll. I created the head, arms, legs & paws out of polymer clay. I did not use any molds or instructions. I used a tiger statue for a little guidance, but mostly I just let loose & let my fingers go! I am really happy with the result.

I'm off now to put it in my etsy shop...remember, today is the last day to take advantage of my etsyversary sale...take 25% off anything in my shop plus receive a free gift. Any orders over $25.00 before shipping cost will ship for free. As an extra to my blog readers, I will include shipping in the 25% off. Please put "Etsyversary Blog" in notes to seller so you receive this extra discount.

5 comments:

eg(scotland) said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Your creations are amazing.

I'll be back to look again.

Weirdly, we have the same template for our blogs!

EG

Abraham Lincoln said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate it.

I like your work here. I find it fascinating to see what others do.

Abraham Lincoln

jewelstreet said...

I adore him! He is your best yet, and I think you should brag all day long. lol.

stilettoheights said...

adorable!!

Ming_the_Merciless said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing ever. His face is just adorable.

Keep up the good work.