Monday, May 21, 2007

Cartharsis

Here's a neat tag idea that I just read on Jenn's blog (she borrowed it from someone else)..."list 15 things you would like to tell 15 people without naming names. The responses may not make sense to the readers but the therapy is valuable. Give it a try. You don't have to do 15 do 1 or 2; feeling particularly pent up, do 100." So, here goes....

1)Your maturity really amazes me sometimes and makes me so proud.

2)Sometimes I pull away because I can't stand the thought of losing you.

3)We could be much better friends if you could just learn to lighten up.

4)I can't believe you said that to me, even if you were drunk on your wedding day.

5)The last laugh is on you--I don't need you! And for the record, I never idolized you.

6)Boy, I wish I was as good an artist as you.

7)I wish you were still here.

8)Stop flaunting your jewelry & acting like you don't have money. Don't you see how ridiculous that makes you look?

9)I'm wondering how you are, but know I can never contact you.

10)You were really an idiot in high school.

11)You were really an idiot in high school. (No, this is not a repeat...I am talking to 2 different idiots)

12)Why did you say something you never meant?

Well, that felt really good!

Have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

I can definitly see the theraputic value in this. WIll consider doing it myself.

stilettoheights said...

this was wonderful, I really liked the two different idiots you addressed, lol.

wonderful.

Steph said...

I am really loving these lists!