Friday, May 18, 2007

Hearts and Flowers

I hate when I don't have time in the morning to blog. It has become as much a part of my morning routine as exercising. When I lack the time...I feel a bit off, as if I did things in the wrong order. But, here I am anyway, nearly 2 p.m. My husband & I had our physicals today & I am happy to say we both had excellent reports. We made a few shopping stops and then had a sort of celebratory lunch at our favorite local Greek Restaurant. Gyros! Yum!



This will be a rather short blog since as I said, I feel off & can't think of what to say. I'll introduce my latest treasure box. I'm still working with the new camera, so sorry for the glare. I decided to get into quilling again which I really enjoy. In case you are not familiar, quilling is the art of taking skinny strips of paper & rolling them into coils. The coils are then shaped into teardrops, half circles, well, you get the idea. So I call this box heart and flowers. I'll be putting it in my etsy shop shortly.

Just a little reminder of my etsyversary sale: Until May 25--take 25% off anything in my shop plus receive a free gift. Any orders over $25.00 before shipping cost will ship for free. As an extra to my blog readers, I will include shipping in the 25% off. Please put "Etsyversary Blog" in notes to seller so you receive this extra discount.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Ming_the_Merciless said...

Congratulations! I will toast to you and your husband's good health tonight.

gilfling said...

Debbie I don't know how I managed to miss your last post - but oh my goodness - to have those views on your doorstep - wonderful!!

And yayy to you both having great health!

I have a new gadget which is saving my blogging sanity which I can't wait to link to in my next post!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, ming-that is so kind of you!

Ming_the_Merciless said...

A friend of mine found out he had testicular cancer last summer. The doctors immediately scheduled a surgery but didn't want to put him on any chemotherapy or medcations. Now my friend has a hard time getting doctors to see him because he doesn't have the best health insurance.

So any time I hear someone's health is good, I want to tell them Congratulations!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I will keep your friend in my prayers.