Monday, May 7, 2007

Hunka Hunka Burning Love!



Good Morning! Today I am showing off some Elvis artwork that I purchased, as if most of you could not guess, from the wonderful stilettoheights.With appologies to the artist for the less than perfect photos-Jenn ships these aceos in lucite protectors and I did not want to take them out to photograph them. Lest there be any doubt, they are perfect! Many of you may be familiar with stilettoheights wonderful fashion aceos, collages, blocks & jewelry. But I am here today to prove her versatility and state emphatically that she does wonderful custom orders! I seriously could not be more happy with my Elvis aceos and, no, you most definitely will NOT find them in my Etsy shop!

Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do! They sit front & center on my desk!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Karen Beth said...

Wonderful Elvis pieces! I also LOVE the wonderful, amazing and talented Stilettoheights and cherish each piece I have from her. Amazing work!

Steph said...

They are great! I really love the top one. My piece from stiletto makes me smile whenever I look at it.

Monica Huete said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment ... hope you keep on visiting it.

See you,

Monica

jewelstreet said...

Ha! Those are awesome. However did I miss them in stiletto's shop?!

stilettoheights said...

omg what a funny thing, I came to your blog and saw ,y work, at first I was confused, like I was back at my blog...

(stupid cold medicine)

thank you in all seriousness for showing these, and I am so gkad you liked them.

xoxoxoxoxo