Monday, May 28, 2007

Creative Challenge #52

Wow! 52 weeks worth of creative challenges from Jewelstreet! This week we are revisiting the first creative challenge to create something using black & white. Since I began participating around week #7, I missed these earlier challenges, so I am excited. I can really see the progression of my creativity from then until my last piece, the tiger which was the subject of my last blog.

I am thinking perhaps another animal art doll for this challenge. I've already done a zebra which has already sold. Off the top of my head, I can only think of two other animals that are predominantly black and white--but I'll leave you guessing... hopefully, I'll post my creation later on in the week!



Until next time, I leave you with a photo of my latest quilled treasure box which I just listed in my etsy shop. I'm still struggling with some photos, as you can see, LOL! Either the glass in the top or the polyurethane threw off the color and made all sorts of glare. This was the best I could do before I got too frustrated!

Have a Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Ming_the_Merciless said...

I saw a demo on quilling at Kate's Paperie in NYC a couple years ago.

Kate Paperie is a craft/art supply store which sells lots of great stuff.

stilettoheights said...

that is beautiful!

Steph said...

Very pretty quilling!

(glad I checked here - I was all distracted by Geoff being home yesterday, I foget to check on the Challenge!)