Monday, April 30, 2007

Just showing off my treasures!




Good Morning Everyone! Today I just want to show off the beautiful jewelry that I got from Jewelstreet.

The first photo is the beautiful twisted bracelet I got. The weaving on this bracelet is amazing. It has a beautiful hematite teardrop and hematite rondelles. I can't tell you how many compliments I have already received on it!

The second photo shows the heart pin. Simple in design with a green rhinestone-it's a great accent on my handbag.

The last photo is the fantastic ring that Jewel made me for being her 100th sale! It is perfect.

Imagine 100 sales! My etsyversary is coming up in a few weeks--dare I dream of 36?

4 comments:

stilettoheights said...

wonderful pieces you scored from Aimee!!!

she is so talented, I think you and she should collaborate on some head pieces for weddings!!

gilfling said...

Oh they are beautiful!! I have a few of Aimee's items on my wishlist for sure. The bracelet is seriously stunning!

jewelstreet said...

I can't believe I missed this. Real life sucks. lol.

Thanks so much, and I'm really happy that you are enjoying them.

Dream. Dream.

Monica Huete said...

lovely jewellry - my favourite one is the ring ... so beautiful.