Monday, April 9, 2007

Better Late, than never!


Last week's creative challenge on etsy was to be...a little fun and a little revealing. It was to create something inspired by a little known fact about you. So I thought and thought and when I finally had my idea, I didn't have time to make it!
Then, after I did make it...well, I was so touched by all the heart wrenching stories people posted, that I think I subconsciously waited to list this week.

Although I have those stories in my life, too...you know, the kind that tug at the heartstrings...I'm just not ready to be that revealing. So...I approached the challenge revealing my adventurous side. I have actually been hot air ballooning-one of the many thrills of my life! Plus I always wanted to do something "striking" in polymer clay, infact, I want to try EVERY craft I can! So the above is actually my entry to last week's challenge. It will be in my shop later today.

4 comments:

Steph said...

So cool!!

jewelstreet said...

No one said it had to be too revealing. I think you went a great way with your challenge! I love it.

Marvelous!

stilettoheights said...

fantastic!!!

gilfling said...

Om my goodness I cannot believe that is made out of clay!! I love it. I also would love to go hot air ballooning, every time I see what I always think it must be an incredible experience.

I haven't done my challenge from last week yet! I have been waiting for inspiration - I hope it comes soon.