Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Almost Finished The Headpieces



I finished the first flower girl headpiece, and I am so excited! I emailed photos to my client and she thinks it is "gorgeous". What's more, she may be interested in me making corsages for the 2 mothers!

I should be finished with the other two in a day or so...but I couldn't wait to share this one with everyone!

The long wire is what allows this headpiece to be adjustable. I formed a loop at one end of straight wire, hid it with the first rose and attached all the roses down in a row. At the end, I passed the tail of wire through this loop. My client can then set it one the child's head & adjust the size to fit perfectly!

4 comments:

Gina said...

These are really beautiful. I'm sure the girls' are going to love wearing them.
Gina
mosaico.etsy.com
http://www.the-soulful-home.typepad.com/

stilettoheights said...

OMG these are outstanding!!! You are a goddess among us mere mortals!!!

jewelstreet said...

Those are amazing and beautiful. The girls are going to love wearing them. Plus, they won't die.

You are a master, and Jenn is right.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for those sweet comments!