Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's Saturday Night Specials Time!

I often participate in the promo thread on Etsy called "Saturday Night Specials" which begins at 5 pm.

To give my blog readers a little edge...I plan to list my specials here on Saturday morning. Please remember, the actual sale does not start until 5 pm!

March 24, 2007 From 5 p.m. to midnight Samoa time (6 a.m. EST) receive the following special in my shop. Please put "SNS" in notes to seller at check out & wait for an updated invoice.

50% off anything in my SNS Section! Regular shipping applies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spend $25 or more in my shop and pick one item from the SNS Section FREE! Regular shipping applies, however, Free item ships Free!


Ok, I'm off to go fill up that SNS Section in my shop! See ya later!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

I hope you had luck with your SNS, I give my blog readers a little edge too.

xoxo