Thursday, March 15, 2007

Always learning!


Well, first I want to say a big thank you to Jewelstreet, Stilettoheights, and Gilfling for their comments and support. They all have great shops on Etsy that you can visit by clicking on their names.

See what I mean about learning? Yesterday, I learned how to turn something into a link! I also learned how to post comments to other blogs. Today, hopefully, I figured out how to add photos to my posts!

I have been in kind of a creative slump for the past few days, but I did manage to create this cute little golf ACEO, mainly so I could try to upload the photo! It will be in my Etsy shop later today.

3 comments:

stilettoheights said...

well, you added the photo!!! Looks good!!

REally is you want to see bad blogging you should to the beginning of my blog...it's just awful, lol.

I too have been in a creative slump, and trying to get myself out of it.

let's help each other.

gilfling said...

Wow you are learning fast!! Well done it all looks fantastic. Thank you so much for the mention!

I know perfectly well what creative slumps are like - it is so hard - but I have found since blogging and in particular reading other blogs (all wonderful creative people) that there is an endless amount of inspiration out there and that helps so much during those times. Even when I can't create for myself - to see what others are doing is wonderful.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks! I am hoping that blogging will keep me inspired to keep creating. Just as Jewelstreet's creative challenges do--however, I think she stumped me this week!